Badland Outfitters is a fully outfitted guide service located on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, we are a licensed business, licensed by the OST Revenue office.
We operate our hunting services during the hunting seasons set fourth by the OST Parks. We offer:
- Mule deer hunts
- White tail hunts
- Coyote hunting
- Pheasant hunts
- Sharp tailed grouse
- Other small game in the fall and winter seasons
- State elk hunts and antelope hunts on state ground
- In the spring and summer we offer: prairie dog hunts and turkey hunts.
- We also offer buffalo hunts.
Nature and Group Tours
We are also a tour guide service which we offer:
- Group bus tours
- Step on tours
- Nature tours
- Other outing that people are interested, we will arrange.
In the spring and summer we also offer guided fishing trips to any of the rivers or lakes in the area.
Our business thrives on the interest people have for the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation and what it has to offer. Also, our owners and guides thrive on their ability, knowledge, and professionalism, and our owners and guide have the best and most professional training around.